Today I decided to give you a tour of all my makeup (excludes palettes and a few lipsticks) I’m really happy with how my storage is at the moment and I thought by showing you my makeup you can now suggest reviews from any product I own and I will be happy to write anything! SIDE NOTE>I’m not trying to brag, all of this was bought my me except one lipstick and a lipgloss!
All my makeup is stored in one big drawer in the Micke desk from Ikea. The separators are from Amazon and they are cut to size to my drawer. The are really flimsy but cheap and they work. Also if your thinking of buying them, delivery was super fast!
Now onto the makeup!
I’m going to list my favourites in each section!
- Benefit The Porefessional Matte Rescue
- L’oreal Infallible primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- L’Oreal Pro Matte
- Collection Sheer Loose Powder
- MAC Mineralise skinfinish in Lightscape
LIPGLOSSES AND LIQUID LIPSTICKS
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer gloss
- MUA Luxe Gloss
- Revlon HD Matte Lipcolour
LIPSTICKS (some are missing)
- MAC Honeylove
- Benefit Hoola Liquid Bronzer
- NYX Tame and Frame Eyebrow Pomade
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Beige
BIT MORE RANDOM STUFF!
- Maybelline Contour kit in light
- Sleek Contour kit
- Bourjois Bronzer in Light
- Both H&M blushes in Cameo pink and Apricot
- Both H&M eyeshadows in Blueberry Swirl and Peacock
- MAC Blush
- MAC Fix + Spray
- Benefit Rollerlash
- MAC False lash
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Benefit Big Easy
- Clinique Stay Matte
- Collection 24hr Felt Liner
- Bourjois Mega Liner
- All Rimmel Lipliners
Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
Lots of love, Ellie xx