Today I’ve done a tutorial on my favourite purple eye look! The quality of my eye photos is really terrible, I’m really sorry guys! I tried really hard on this and I really hope you like it but I know the quality isn’t as good as usual!
- Real Techniques Essential Crease brush: This has been discontinued now 😦
- Real Techniques Bold Metals 200: £15
- Urban Decay Double ended brush: This is from the Naked 2 palette
- Real Techniques Bold Metals 201: £12
- UBU Angled liner brush: £
- Benefit Rollerlash: £19.50
- Collection Extreme 24H Eyeliner: £2.99
- Illamasqua Fatale Eyeshadow quad: £34
- H&M Single Eyeshadow in Blueberry Swirl: £3.99
- Maybelline 24H Colour Tattoo in Creme d’Nude: £4.99
- Maybelline Matte Maker powder: £3.99
- MAC Eyeshadow in White Frost: £10
First I prime my lids and then set them to make blending easier.
Next I apply this H&M shadow in my crease and blend.
Then I add the colour charm to my lid.
I then line my eyes with the collection liner and add a small wing. (This looks really bad!)
Finally, I add a white colour to my inner corner and put on some mascara!
Thank you so much for reading my first ever tutorial! Please comment, like and follow it really helps me out!
Lots of love, Ellie xx