Yesterday I got nominated The Blogger Recognition Award by Tea Lover Tess! So, thank you very much for nominating me, go check her out!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Give a brief story about how you got started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
Well the first and the second rule are covered! So the third rule!
WHY I STARTED BLOGGING;
I have literally no idea why I started blogging. But I do now that it was one of those things that I wanted to do for a long time! I’ve always wanted to be a youtuber however I found it really hard to have the confidence to upload my identity. So, the next best thing for me was to blog, where I never had to show my face. I am completely anonymous!
My advice is to start by building up your blog post archive, people will follow you if you have a regular post calendar. Also use photos, a photo tells a thousand stories. Im now going to start each blog post with my favourite beauty product of the moment. At the bottom of each post I will link what it is a where its from!
- And anyone who hasn’t done this because everyone who runs a blog deserves recognition!
Lots of love, Ellie xxx