So today is part 2 of my makeup collection. Im going to give you an overview of my storage and then my two powder boxes which are on the bottom left!
As you open my drawer, this is what you see. All my makeup is stored in plastic containers which are either Tesco ice cream tubs (ikr classy!) or The Range food containers which were 79p!
Todays part will just me focussing in on these two containers which include my blushes, bronzers, powders and my small eyeshadow palettes.
So in the first container I have:
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade
- Collection pressed powder in Warm Bronze
- Bourjours Bronzing Powder in 52
- Maybelline Master Sculpt in Light
- A MAC travel palette with one eyeshadow in Brown Down (I rotate my eyeshadows)
- Bourjours Quad in Upside Down
- Bobbi Brown Lip and Eye palette in Bellini (Limited edition)
- I also have two blush containers that held my MAC and H&M blushes, but they are in my big MAC palette at the moment.
In my second container I have:
- MAC Blotting powder in medium
- L’oreal infallible powder in 123 (Light)
- Two Rimmel Stay Matte Powders in translucent
- B. Sheer Finish powder in 019 (Light) (No Link)
- Beauty UK Compact powder in 01 (Light) (Discontinued)
- Collection Sheer Loose powder
- Sleek Contour Face Form palette in 373 (Light)
- Revolution Blush, Bronze and Brighten in Iconic
- Body Shop Mineral Powder Foundation in 108 (Golden ivory)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in On and On Bronze
That’s all my powder products for today! Thanks for reading!
Lots of love, Ellie xx